Application for Individual Members and Organizational Members can be made at any time by PayPal or credit card (note: you can pay by credit card using the PayPal link even if you do not have a PayPal account). Click the buttons below: "Individual Membership Application" and "Organization Membership Application".
Individuals and Organizations joining IC-PTA prior to Dec. 31, 2023, will hold the designation of Charter Member. Individual Charter Members are provided the additional benefit of a 1-year introductory membership fee of 25 Swiss Francs/Euro (usual fee is 50 Swiss Francs/Euro). New Individual Charter Members introductory membership will run through Dec. 31, 2024. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Operating Members may join the Association only by invitation of the Board of Directors. Annual fee payment can be made by bank transfer using the details below (*). Learn about current Operating Members by clicking here.
The IC-PTA also accepts one-time donations via PayPal, credit card or bank transfer.
(*) Owner of the account: International Academy for Play Therapy (currently hosting the IC-PTA account)
Address: Via General Guisan 2, 6962 Lugano, Switzerland
Bank name: PostFinance SA
Bank address: Mingerstrasse 20, 3030 Bern, Switzerland
IBAN: CH27 0900 0000 6915 6271 2, BIC (SWIFT-Code): POFICHBEXXX, Object: "IC-PTA"
Membership of the IC-PTA comprises five categories. The Board of Directors may deliberate on the admission of members without obligation to state reasons. From the Bylaw, Art. 5 - Types of Membership (read the Bylaw in full by clicking here):
1. Founding Members (without voting rights): individual persons who signed the IC-PTA’s Constitutive Act, and those who subsequently and with the unquestionable and unappealable resolution of the Board of Directors will be admitted with this qualification in relation to their effective work in favor of the IC-PTA. Founding members may attend board meeting in a non-voting capacity in acknowledgment the IC-PTA history.
2. Operating Members (with voting rights): the legal entities (“persona giuridica”) who are non-profit, member-driven National Play Therapy Associations (NPTA) and who adhere to this bylaw, provide free and/or remunerated services according to the methods established by the Board of Directors and pay the annual social contribution. The Board of Directors deliberates on the admission of Operating Members to the IC-PTA without obligation to state reasons. The Operating Members include the Board of Directors for which the conditions regarding reimbursements and services equally apply.
3. Honorary Members (without voting rights): The Board of Directors may grant honorary membership to the legal entities and individual persons that have acquired particular merits for their work in favor of the IC- PTA or who are unable to be an effective part of it by express regulatory prohibition. Honorary Members may be invited to attend board meetings in a non-voting advisory capacity.
4. Individual Members (without voting rights): Individual persons (“persona fisica”) who shares the aims of the IC-PTA by contributing to its activity for free and by paying the annual social contribution and any other donations, including in kind, become an Individual Member. Individual Members may serve on Task Forces.
5. Organizational Members (without voting rights): A legal entity (“personal giuridica”) who shares the aims of the IC-PTA by contributing to its activity for free and by paying the annual social contribution and any other donations, including in kind, become an Organizational Member.